Upcoming Movies

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Enders Game

The first movie I found appealing was Ender's Game. The current release date is set for 2006. Its an adaption of Orson Scott Card's best selling books Ender's Game and Enders Shadow. I read Ender's Game last year and it was a quite interesting book..However Ender's Shadow was quite boring..Ender's Game takes place far in the future where after an alien attack on Earth, gifted children are recruited to lead the battle against the alien invasion..(Now I know how this sounds but still it was one of my favorite books..)The young Ender Wiggin faces emence training for this and makes many friends and enemys..He is constantly being tested to see if he could be the one to save the human race from complete destruction..

So far all they have said is that Wolfgang Petersen will be directing it and screen writers and producers which I see no need to mention... This is one of those movies I cant wait to see..


 
Counter
Online Training